To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Family Eucharistic Adoration & Fellowship flyer with the list of dates and meal theme for the school year. This is a great way of our families to pray together and learn what adoration is all about. We are hoping Bishop Hying will be able to join us for one or more of these events.
4. Morning Playgroup flyer listing each day throughout the year the playgroup meets.
5. Edgewood High School is hosting an evening with Oscar Vazquez. See flyer for details.
6. Northwest Dane Cares Coalition newsletter.
7. Updated agenda for next weeks Parent Orientation Meeting on Tuesday, September 3. Meeting starts at 6:30 pm and it is mandatory that one parent attend this meeting.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 8/29 -Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 8/30- Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 9/2- NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 9/3-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 9/4- Laura Forecki
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 8/29 -No SCHOOL; Friday, 8/30- NO SCHOOL; Monday, 9/2- NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 9/3-Sean Powell; Wednesday, 9/4- Elizabeth Idzi
3. CALENDAR UPDATE: No After School available on the Fridays before Labor Day and Memorial Day so No afterschool care this Friday, August 30. Please plan accordingly.
4. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone on these first couple days of school. Kids look great in their new uniforms. Continue to turn in your forms for the office as well as fill out the google forms if you have not already done so.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."