To keep up to date on School News, follow on our website www.ashtoncatholic.org/school-news and for School Events & Activities at www.ashtoncatholic.org/calendar. If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Partners In Faith newsletter for March and a Lenten calendar for your family to use.
3. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
4. Vigil for Life flyer to increase sidewalk prayer in front of Planned Parenthood.
5. Second Trimester Report Cards. Please remember to send back the brown envelope again this trimester but keep the report card. Next time the envelope is yours to keep. :) 4/5 grades report cards are not being sent home due to technical problems with teacherease. We hope to have them completed before the end of the week.
6. Kailee Neumaier is offering her services as a babysitter or summer nanny if you are looking for help with your children or know someone who is. St. Peter Catholic School is not affiliated with any outside services and does not promote as such.
7. Ignatius Book Club for Schools letter from Erin Heller, Book Fair Coordinator. See letter for instructions on how to purchase books online. This is a school fundraiser.
8. Limited Time Scrip fundraising event flyer for Americas Best Flowers. We will take orders and then send in. Please return by April 1st if you are interested in purchasing any flowers. Cards will be delivered and ready for pickup by April 10.
9. Edgewood College Science Camp flyer for all grade levels. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/7-Sean Powell; Friday, 3/8- EARLY RELEASE; Monday, 3/11- Kim Neumaier; Tuesday, 3/12-Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 3/13- Guillermina Calzada.
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/7- Doug Ulaszek; Friday, 3/8-None Monday, 3/11- None; Tuesday, 3/12-Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 3/13- None.
3. Parent Teacher Conferences will be tomorrow, Thursday, March 7 starting at 3:30 pm and Friday, March 8 starting at 12:45 pm. Please remember Friday is an Early Release Day at 12:30 and NO AFTERSCHOOL will be available.
4. Bowling Party at Middleton Sport Bowl. Please remember to let the office know if you are planning to go to the Bowling party this coming weekend. We will need to give them a number by Friday.
5. Tuesday, March 19 is our celebration of Fathers/Grandfathers. Remember, the students are encouraged to sit with their family members at Mass. Those students who do not have a father or grandfather attending will be seated with teachers and then with another family during the breakfast. If you have not already done so, please return the form in order for us to make sure we have enough tables set and food for the event.
6. February Scrip Totals:
Total Sold = $24,500.00
Total Profit = $1,349.68
2018-2019 Fiscal Year Profit thru 2/28 = $10,385.24
We are at 69% of our Goal!
February Scrip Spotlight Winner (Shopko):
Nancy Meinholz - Winning $25 of her choice of gift cards!
March Scrip Spotlight: America's Best Flowers
Every $50 of value purchased is an entry in a drawing
for $25 of your choice of Scrip!
Reminder: If you have fulfilled your recess duty of 4 days per student and still need volunteer hours for the 30 hours required, consider filling in for either the lunch recess duty or the preschool recess duty. Both have many blanks with no volunteers at this time. Follow the link on your email to look for opportunities to sign up. See above list of those assigned and you can see how many are listed as none.
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."